Sunday, August 26, 2012

Time Passing (I've Wanted To Do This for the Longest Time)


This series of photos is something I have wanted to create for the longest time and I finally got the chance and took it!  In this situation I used my circular polarizer lens filter (to block out stray light and have a longer vivid exposure without overexposing it) (That is also why there are some strange lights in the sky, they aren't aliens! haha). These were not even edited, only light saturation tweaks to bring out the reds.  I also set the camera to manual focus and the manual mode to get the correct shutter speed and aperture I wanted.  (I was even able to shoot at a low ISO so I could get clearer images).  It goes without saying that I needed my tripod and remote shutter release for the straight trail lines.  




No comments:

Post a Comment