Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blurry, But Still Euphoria



This is one of those strange times that a picture from my little point-and-shoot camera has made it into my project.  Yes, this is a real concert that I went to on August 22.  It was Florence + The Machine at the McMenamins Historic Edgefield Manor in Troutdale.  I was hoping that I could capture a salvageable photo from there and this is what I got.  I wish I could have brought my new camera, but the venue had a rule about lenses not extending around an inch from the camera body, so the Canon was out of the question.  Still, there was a great sense of euphoria that night ( I just wish that I could have been closer).  If anyone gets the chance to see them live, it is an unforgettable experience, Florence Welch is such a great singer!

No comments:

Post a Comment