Monday, August 20, 2012

Best Friend As A Tree (In this case)


Hello again friends.  Today is a great day.  I have now completed my scavenger hunt and TPLM segments of my project!  Lighting just needs two more pictures under flash.  Finally on the home stretch now!  

Thinking of my best friend being a rock, stick or tree had been somewhat difficult for me.  Like I had said in another post I didn't want to interpret things literally (like shoes), but rather create a thoughtful picture that looks clean.  So in this case, I used myself in the picture (don't worry i framed and took it myself with a remote shutter release) and thought of this bit to be me admiring my 'friend' and talking to them. (My friend being the tree) My other idea was to have one of my friends actually be in the tree etc. or my friend being one with nature. I may end up trying that but I thought that it would be hard to execute and make made serious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment