Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Siblings; In a Different Form.





I don't have any siblings so I thought, 'why not have the two cameras be "siblings"?'  I'm not crazy I swear.  I just gave the cameras a little personality.  The whole premise is that the Rebel 2000 (35mm) on the left is the older brother (or sister) to the Rebel T3 (Digital).  Unfortunately this meant that I had to take the picture with my older point-and-shoot camera... Just a little bit lower on the quality...  It is challenging to make an "all automatic" camera do things manually; things like focus, exposure, noise, and aperture were harder to change and manage.  It makes me appreciate my DSLR even more. (haha) 

I may take another picture, but at the moment am at a loss on what to take a picture of... Of course I still have some time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment