Thursday, January 24, 2013

Camera Siblings Revisited



I realised with my previous lighting set-up (through taking a bunch more with similar lighting) the lights itself were blurring the bottom corners and top slightly.  The LED lights were throwing off the focusing apparatus and causing it to do some weird focusing especially on live view mode.  Who would have thought haha... LED lights throw off my Sony Digital camera often, glad to see there was a way around it.  Unfortunately the rounded lighting on the wall is not as deep or defined as it was before.  Fortunately on the other hand, the new lighting created less highlight/overexposed areas for a cleaner picture (less distracting areas). I also took of the camera straps to make the photo look more clean and less cluttered.  Thankfully I changed the metering/AF mode to spot and centralised it on the troublesome spots.  (for focusing fixes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment