Monday, February 18, 2013

I Guess I'll Post my Emotion Photos...

...I have an idea for a photo that I have not actually taken a picture of yet, but I thought I would upload what I have so far.  



       






Agoraphobia - Panic disorder due to environment feeling hostile or fear of wide-open places (ex.).  (This photo is depicting the "safe place" or where they feel their environment is not going to cause them anxiety. 


Antisocial Personality Disorder - Persistent lack of emotion, or a high disregard of others. 


Derealization - Altered perception of the real world that seems unreal. 



Dissociative Personality/Identity Disorder -
Lacking a connection to self, creating multiple identities (Multiple Personality Disorder).


           


Obsessive Compulsive Tendencies (Leading to Disorder)


Severe Insomnia/ Severe Depression (?)
My initial idea was for this to depict insomnia, but it can also be hidden depression or just depression... Still not sure. 




No comments:

Post a Comment